Smiles or Frowns?

Do you think that you make people smile? When you think about the conversations and the encounters that you have had today, did you inspire smiles or frowns?

I think that we should always work to make the smiles out number the frowns. I hope that I can make you smile. I pray that I don't do or say something that causes a frown. We always impact people either in a positive or a negative way. I would like to say that we can have no or a neutral impact but, I don't think that is true. It would be if we had no feelings or were not spiritual beings who are connected by God's Spirit. However, we are not unfeeling and spiritless so, we are impacted by each other. Every encounter brings about smiles of frowns. Positive or negative experiences.

If at the end of the day we can say that we made more people smile than frown than I would say it has been a good day. If at the end of the day people smile because they saw Jesus in us than I would say that is a very good day. Smile God loves you and so do I.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts