Thank God It's Friday!

Thank you God! Thank you for always working in my life thank you for those moments that I actually understand and see your fingerprints on my life and the activity around me.

God is always working. Always. I am so grateful for those moments that I actually begin to see that God is and has been working all along. There are times that we don't notice. There are times that we feel like God is not working. But, I am confident of this, God is always working in my life even when I don't notice or feel that he is. Days, months, even years later I can look back and see where God is at work. In those precious, fortunate moments I can see and feel God's fingerprints.

I am thankful that God is at work and I can trust that he is always working in all situations for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purposes. (see Romans 8:28)

I don't know what you are going through but I do know that God is working in it. Be sure to look for the good that God is doing and give God thanks for his fingerprint on your life.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts