Prayer

Good Morning God!
Today is your day. Today is about you not about me. Help me to give up the control of my day and give control to you. You are in control not me. Help me to have self-control and to not try to control others. Help me to trust in who you are and that you know better than I what is best for me and what I need. When I find myself worrying or stressing gently correct me and turn my thoughts toward you. Humble me when I put my trust more in me and what I can do than in you and what you can do. Love through me today. Care for others through me today. Encourage and inspire others through me today. I surrender who I am and what I do to you today. I am letting go of the controls and giving them to you. Lead me. Search me. Shape me. Mold me. Use me. Let your will be done not mine. I love you.
In Christ's name I pray in the power of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Chet and Lisa said…
You had all my thoughts in yours as you blogged this prayer Doug.

Thank you!
Lisa G

Popular Posts