Yay God!!!!

I can't believe that it has taken me this long to say anything. It is not that I am not excited, grateful and thankful, because I am. It is official, as of Monday, I have been appointed to serve as the pastor of Dockery Chapel UMC for one more year!!!! Yay God!!!

I have said it before and I will say it again. I am the most fortunate pastor that I know. Dockery is a wonderful church. I love all of you very much. I am so fortunate to serve and grow along side this wonderful faith community. I know I don't tell you enough how much I love you and how great a church you are. Today I want to make sure I tell you.

I love you Dockery Chapel.
You are a wonderful, amazing, Spirit led church.

Your heart to reach beyond the walls of the building to live the love of Jesus and connect the unconnected brings glory and honor to God. Your commitment to grow in relationship with God rather than just do religious things is inspiring to me. I could not ask for a better church family to share my life with and live out the ministry of Jesus. We know that greater things are still to be done yet you do great things for God everyday. I look forward to many years of "Yay God's!!!" ahead. You all Rock!!! I love you.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug


Comments

Chet and Lisa said…
I agree! Yay God!!!! We all love your family too, Doug!

Chet & Lisa
Kadi said…
Me too! Yay God!! Yay God!! Yay God!!

Popular Posts