Living with God

Psalm 26:10 MSG

God , I love living with you; your house glows with your glory. When it's time for spring cleaning, don't sweep me out with the quacks and crooks, Men with bags of dirty tricks, women with purses stuffed with bribe-money.

Do I see my life as living with God?  Each moment of everyday is lived in Gods presence.  Everything that we do is before the face of God.  I really love the idea and understanding living with God. 

The next question is do I love it?  Do I truly love living each day and moment with God?  Or do I take for God for granted?   Do I forget that he is there?  Do I ignore him?  Do I act like he is not around?

Lord, forgive me for taking you for granted and ignoring you.  I love living with you!

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts