Thank God it's Friday

Happy Friday!  

Today, as I wake and turn my thoughts to God I am thankful for prayer partners.  I am thankful for those people who throughout my life have prayed for and with me. 

There are times that I have not had the faith to pray and there have been friends who prayed for me. When I could not do it, they did. Wow!  Where would I be without those people who have prayed for me when I could not or would not?  That is a prayer partner. 

My prayer partners pray for me to find forgiveness, strength, healing, hope, love and guidance. Just to name a few. 
I am thankful for prayer partners that pray for me. 

Prayer partners also pray with me and together we go to God with my joys, hopes, dreams, fears, insecurities and vulnerabilities. Again, just to name a few. Wow!  Where would I be without my freinds praying with me?  

Freinds, everyday is a day I need you to pray with and for me and my family. I am so grateful for you partnership. Please pray with me today as my wife begins her medical therapy that she will have to undergo from now until they find a cure for ms. Today is a day that we need strength and assurance, comfort and peace. It is not any different than other day. It is just that today we introduce daily shots and new medications. God is with us and he will comfort us and ease the anxiety. I know this. It is already comforting knowing that you are praying with and for Nicole and I. 

Today I am thankful for my freinds who are my partners in prayer who pray with and for me each and every day!

In Christ's love and mine, 
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts