Spring is Coming

I have to admit it I have cabin fever. I am ready for spring to be here. March is here and the weather is in that kind of crazy pattern of swinging back and forth from good to bad weather. I think the reason I have such cabin fever this year is that February did the same thing. We have a few good days to get me excited about spring coming and then there is snow.

This weekend we got lucky and missed the snow but it did get cold. However, they are calling for 76 by Thursday! Spring is coming. It will be here. The storms, the snow, the ice--only temporary. Spring is coming. Stick around the weather is going to change. The sun will come out and warm things. New life will spring up. What seems cold and dead will come to life. Stick around, persevere Easter is coming!

Maybe there is a lesson we can learn form the change of seasons?

Love today.

In Christ love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts