Thank God it's Friday!

There is always so much to be thankful for if I will just stop and think. The hardest part of doing my Friday "TGIF" post is trying to just think of one thing.

Here is the thing for today. Life.

I take it for granted so much but, I shouldn't it is a gift from God. I woke up this morning and or for this I am thankful. God has given me today to spend in relationship with Him. He has given me today to grow in this relationship. He has given me life so that I might have life with and in Him.

Today is a gift from God! It is a gift that God wants us to enjoy and be grateful for. Thank you God for giving me life and giving me this day to enjoy in relationship with you. Help me to make the most of today and to live it with grace and gratitude.

What are you thankful for today. Make sure that you stop and give God thanks.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts