Lenten Reflection #17:A Full Life

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. (John 10:10 NIV)

Are you living life to the full?

Does life seem empty?

I have had those times in my  life when I just felt like I was going through the motions. I was not really living life I was just existing.  I was breathing and doing but not really living. 

Maybe, you can relate?

Life is about living not about dying. Life is meant to be lived and lived to the full. 

On Easter we always remember and celebrate  that the tomb is empty and Christ is alive. Following Jesus is not about death and destruction it is about life. 

Following Jesus is the way to a full life. The tomb is empty so that our lives can be full. 

This is why he came so that you and I could have life, not death and emptyness, and we could have it to the full. 

Live today don't just merely exist. Seize the day don't let the day seize you. 

In Christ's love and mine, 
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts