Thank God it's Friday

As Christmas gets closer and as I think about what I am thankful for today I am thankful that God loves you and me so much that he enters into our lives.

Christmas is about God coming to us and entering into our real lives in real ways. God is real. God works in real life. I am thankful for that.

I thank God that when I feel alone -- I am not, all I have to do is look to him. God never leaves us or forsakes us. God comes into our lives. God enters and breaks into our loneliness.

I thank God that when I am weak and when I feel overwhelmed he comes and provides me the strength I need. God enters my weakness and his strength is revealed in my weakness.

I thank God today for being real and working in my real life in real ways.

Love today!

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts