Happy Sunday!

Church was wonderful today! It is so great to worship together as a community.

Today, I am thinking about how wonderful it is to have everyone together and in one place. (This is what happens at Pentecost when the church is launched in the power of the Holy Spirit.) There can be great power in our coming together. This afternoon, I am thinking about the ones who weren't there. I miss them. From time to time we miss church because of things going on in our lives, maybe we are at another church, or maybe we just miss that day. I want you to know that when you are not here you are missed. I want you to know that I love and care about you and if there is something going on that is keeping you from worship that I can help with pleas let me know.

For those of us that were in church take some time this week to contact someone that you noticed was not with us today. Let them know that you missed them and that they are loved

It is a good, joyful and powerful thing for us to be together and in one place to worship. I am already looking forward to the next time we do it. Thank you for all that you do for the purposes of Christ.

When we are apart from each other please know that you are missed.

In Christ's love and Mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts