Happy Thanksgiving!

Did any of you watch the Macy's parade this morning?
I catch a little bit of it every year.
How is the house smelling?
As I type this the house is beginning to smell amazing!
Happy Thanksgiving!

As I think about what I have to be thankful for it seems that the list just continues to grow. It seems that I can always think of one more thing. How about you are you thinking of what you are thankful for today? Can you think of something more? To whom are you thankful?

I am thankful to God for all of it because he has given it all to me as a gift. Everything that I have is a gift from God.

This morning I want to say a special prayer of thanksgiving for you. You are my gift from God. Each of you who read this blog, I give God thanks for.

Thank you God for this blog that helps me to daily turn my focus and attention toward you. Thank you God for those that read it and comment words of encouragement. Thank you God for those those that tell me they read it everyday but never comment. Thank you for those that read it that I don't even know. Thank you God for all the people that read these words today.

Today I thank God for you-- for all of you! Let's continue to grow together in our relationship with God and with each other. Please know that I am always here for you, in a real way, not just as some post. I would love to get to know each of you more fully. If we can get together for coffee or a Dr. Pepper and talk that would be great and I would love to do that. Just give me a call or send me an email and we can get together soon.

I thank God for all of you today. As you give God thanks, on this thanksgiving day, please know that you are part of my thanksgiving and that you are in my prayers today.

Happy Thanksgiving!

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts