Prayer for the Day

Gracious, loving God,
Thank you for today and for the opportunity to live today in your presence. Help me in my day to recognize you are here with me as I do the things that I do. Give me the awareness that you are riding with me in my car, setting with me in my home, working with me, playing with me and want me to share my day with you. Help me to turn to you and tell you what just happens like I would a friend. Help me to carry on a conversation with you throughout my day and to offer all the conversations that I have with other to you. Most importantly, help me to listen for you and to see you today. Help me to be quicker to listen to you than I am to ask things of you. Lord, I love you and I want to spend this day with you and live this day in your name.
In Christ's name, Amen.

Enjoy your day with God as with others! Have a great thanksgiving!

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts