Real Early

Today it is an early morning I am up early to go to the Get Motivated event in KC with my friends Dub and Jan. I am up early but God has already beat me into the day. God is already working in my day. It was cool as I woke up this morning I was already thinking about what God would have me blog today! My mind was on what God was doing as I got out of bed really early.

The scriptures tell us that God goes before us and prepares a way for us. That is quite a promise for each and every one of our days, and it is God's promise for us today!

While we sleep God is working. God is already at work in our day. God has prepared a way for you today. Look for God today. "This is a day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

In Christ love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts