Happy New Year!

Happy New Year God.
I know that for you 1000 years is like a day and a day is like 1000 years. Eternally another year is just a blink of an eye. But for me God, a year seems to be a long time. I am grateful for your presence with me in the past year. Every day you were with me. Everyday, even when I didn't notice or acknowledge your presence, you were there. Thank you for being you and being with me in 2008. I am grateful for the way that I felt your touch, felt your love, experienced your grace, and encountered your leading and guidance. Thank you for giving me every moment and every day.

As a new year begins I pray that I am more aware of your presence in 2009. I pray that I am more grateful for you. For everyday. I pray that I will see each day as a gift from you. I pray that i will be more grace filled. I pray that in 2009, this year, this day, that you have given to me I will acknowledge your presence.

I pray for your blessing upon 2009. I pray for your blessing upon my family. I pray for your blessing upon Dockery Chapel Church and your church everywhere. I pray for your blessing upon my friends and on strangers. Bless us all this year with your presence and love. I pray for you to lead the way into the year that is ahead. Happy New Year God. I love you!
It is in the name of Jesus, the author and finisher of this day and every day, that I pray.
Amen

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts