Israel Trip-- Travel Day

Today my pilgrimage begins.

Today, I begin a journey that a few months ago I thought could not be possible. God is awesome! Dockery Chapel is awesome! It is still hard for me to believe that I am going to the Holy Lands, to where Jesus walked in his earthly ministry, and today I leave. Maybe it will hit me on the way to the airport. Maybe it will hit during the 13 hour plain ride. But, right now it just feels like a dream.

I am so grateful for this opportunity. I wish that everyone could make this trip and hope that one day all of you can. However, I want to invite you, through this blog, to go on a pilgrimage with me. I hope that over the next several days to share my experience with you through the blog. I hope to show pictures, tell stories, and most importantly share what God is saying to me as I go through the Holy Lands. My prayer is that we all can make this journey together and that you might experience some of what I experience.

I am not sure how this is going to work, I am not sure if I will post everyday. But, I will post as often as I can.

Today the pilgrimage begins. I am open to whatever God has in store. I think that is how you go on a pilgrimage. Open to God.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Tammyb said…
Enjoy the ride - get all you can out of this experience. We will all be fine back here so you guys have a great trip.
Tammyb said…
Enjoy the ride - get all you can out of this experience. We will all be fine back here so you guys have a great trip.

Popular Posts