Holy Places

Since returning from my trip to Israel I have been thinking a lot about the Holy Land. I have talked about this a little at church but I think I need to put in writing.

I believe that the Holy Lands are everywhere. I think that God wants us to see that he is everywhere and to recognize that the Holy Lands are all around us.

The place where you are right now can be a Holy place. God is with you. The Spirit is present.

Our homes.
Our work places.
Our neighborhoods.
Our communities.
Holy places.

These are all places where Jesus walks. If we will give them to Jesus they become holy places. Our relationships can be holy when given into the hands of Jesus. Our work can be an offering and our desks or places of work an altar. The holy lands are everywhere.

As I have said during our worship services recently, "We don't have to set on a plane for 13 1/2 hours, or travel 7000 miles to get to the Holy Lands." The Lord is present right where you are right now and where Jesus is that is Holy.

Look for Jesus where you are today. Make the places that you go and the places you visit holy places by recognizing that Jesus is with you.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts