Thank God it's Friday!

What are you grateful for today?

What things can you offer God thanks for?

I was having trouble pin-pointing one thing to write about so I think I will just make a list. Her are a few of the things that are on my heart today that I am grateful for.

1. You
2. My family, church family, and friends (I have won the lottery here!)
3. Friends who listen to me
4. Friends who I can be vulnerable with.
5. Friends who keep me focused on God and challenge me.
6. Prayer (God want me to spend time in his presence)
7. Grace
8. Music
9. Forgiveness
10. Second chances
11. Bonus Scripture
12. The looks a child gives their Dad (or mom) that melt our hearts.
13. The looks my children give me when they think I am nuts.
14. The looks my wife gives me that say so much with no words.
15. The kindness of strangers
16. God's presence that is there even when I don't feel it.
17. People who show me that God is with me.
18. High Speed Internet access (uploading pics overseas makes you appreciate what you have)
19. Community
20. Those that teach
21. Those that lead
22. Reconnecting
23. Tears
24. Laughter

One for every hour of the day today. 24 things that I give God thanks for today. Big things. Little things. All gifts from God. The could, and should, go on and on. Thank you God for each and every one.

What is on your list? Make a list today. Count your blessings today! Give God thanks!

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts